New Student Registration
** Due to COVID-19, we will hold new student enrollment by appointment only. Students who attended MIS this previous school year do not need to enroll. You will need to set up a time to meet with our staff by scheduling your appointment by clicking here. Appointments will begin on August 3, 2020.
Before entering the building, you must have your temperature checked, and you must wear a mask while on campus. MMS staff will do the same. Only the student and one parent/guardian will be allowed in the building.
Please bring the following with you:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Shot Record (on TN school form)
3. Copy of recent physical from doctor
4. Proof of residence (light bill or lease agreement)
5. Custody paperwork if parents are not married
6. Previous school paperwork (withdrawal form/transcription/IEP/504 Plan)
We look forward to seeing you!