Our School » New Student Registration

New Student Registration

New student registration will be July 29th from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-3 p.m.


** Students who attended MIS this previous school year do not need to enroll.  


Please bring the following with you:


1.  Birth Certificate

2.  Shot Record (on TN school form)

3.  Copy of recent physical from doctor

4.  Proof of residence (light bill or lease agreement)

5.  Custody paperwork if parents are not married

6.  Previous school paperwork (withdrawal form/transcription/IEP/504 Plan)


Questions?  423-442-4137


We look forward to seeing you!

OPEN HOUSE is set for August 3rd from 4-6 p.m.  Student schedules will be available at this time as well as an opportunity to meet each of your child's teachers.  We will also be sharing a virtual tour on August 3rd featuring all of our staff for those who might be unable to attend in person.